Monday, January 10, 2011

Almost there...

So there are officially only 9 DAYS until I get on that plane. Single digits?!? When did that happen?!? :) I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.  My family is probably getting really irritated with me because it's ALL I can talk about.  I still have so much to do - exchange currency, pack, buy my last minute toiletries, tell the bank I'll be abroad, and SO MUCH MORE!  I'm putting off packing as long as possible because I have no idea how I'm going to fit over 5 months worth of things into only 2 suitcases, but I guess I have no choice.  Ahhh the closer it gets the more surreal it seems! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! (you all probably know that already but I still can't stop saying it).

TTFN!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie:

    The privilege of traveling the world is not to be taken lightly. Like all things in life you are embarking on a new journey, but it is not a one way journey. You will travel across the pond representing not only yourself, but your family, your school, your curriculum program and to an extent the USA.

    I am sure you will serve as an excellent ambassador to all of those stakeholders. I am very proud of you and look forward to following your blog.

    Love:

    Uncle Ed

    ReplyDelete